Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Last Day

It was a sad day last Wednesday. Peter had to go back to school! Oh boo!! It has been so great to have Peter home. He cooks, he cleans and he does anything I ask. What a great husband! But the day has come where he has to go and make a living. The boys will be sad, he is the breakfast cook. I don't like breakfast so its cereal and sometimes oatmeal. When Peter is home its omelets, pancakes, eggs and waffles. We are so spoiled! So the last day he was home we did one last fun activity. We headed up to Red Butte then The Spaghetti Factory for dinner. It was a great last day. We will miss you Mr. Mom!


Aydan playing in the huge sandbox. I need one of these.



Sam with his normal wide mouth awe.


Little Aydan.


Aydan in the playhouse.


Sam in the sandbox, he enjoyed tasting some.

Sammers and Peter.

Aydan and the moose.

Sammers trying to run down the hill.

Sammers really enjoying his mac and cheese.

What a mess!

2 comments:

cassy said...

Cute pictures! You're boys are so sweet! I've never been to The Spaghetti Factory but I've heard its good, I need to check it out!
So sad that Peter is gone back to work but then again maybe we can resume our afternoon chats in the yard, its been forever! Although, I'm a workin girl again now so it'll have to be earlier in the day.
Thanks again for all your advice this week!

The Wiseman Life said...

I can't believe what an awesome blogger you are! I have loved checking it out today. They are such stinkin cuties! I am so glad I got to go to Ayden's soccer game! That was hilarious. Every time I think about it I but up laughing... love ya!