Friday, August 7, 2009

He's Walking and...

Eating and climbing and swimming and playing and driving and being crazy! After 14 months Sam is finally walking. He walks around the house and giggles. It is so funny! Apparently he thinks it is funny to walk. Even though he just started walking he had been a busy boy. He loves climbing on the chairs, on the table and on the windowsills. He also loves climbing up and down stairs and his most favorite things to do is open and close the back door. He really will open and close that door for 30 minutes or more. Another one of his new skills is driving Aydan's 4-wheeler. He can climb on the 4-wheeler and has figured out how to push down on the gas pedal and away he goes! He can't steer so we have to walk along side him as he drives it around the yard. It is a funny site to see this little boy riding a 4-wheeler. He is a handful but is so full of life and so happy! We love you Sammers!

Sam walking!

Sam eating styrofoam.

What a mess!

Sam on the table, he is very sneaky!

Sam just people watching at the pool.

Sam getting into the fridge.


Sam on the 4-wheeler.

Sam and his favorite toy the back door!

3 comments:

Erin said...

That styrofoam picture made me laugh and laugh. What a character! I'm glad to hear you have an orange four wheeler. Dave and I have been wondering what that orange blob driving around your backyard was. And congrats to Sam on walking. It's quite an accomplishment. He's getting WAY too big WAY too fast.

cassy said...

Ha ha I saw him driving that 4 wheeler the other day, lol.
Hey send me a picture of your new couch... or I guess I could just walk over and see it, but that'd be way too easy.

Britters and Parx said...

Hi Annie!!
So I finally followed your footsteps and moved on! I got a job in the ER at McKayDEE. It's so fun!!! =) I really miss the U though and everyone on 4 North. (And not feelings so stupid! =) How are you??