Sunday, September 28, 2008

Cabin Joys

Dad and Aydan enjoying the 4-wheelers.

Sam enjoying the cool weather. He is too cute!


Our nemesis-tether ball.


How cute is this picture! Aydan loves to pose for pictures.


Mom and Aydan riding the 4-wheeler


Aydan pretending to drive


This weekend we went to our cabin. Its a bit of a dive but still fun to hang out there. We like to take bets on who's chair will fall in the gaps in the deck. And if your chair falls in the gap you go tumbling down. Unfortunately we didn't have any casualties this trip. Finally this cabin trip Aydan got on the 4-wheelers. We have been begging Aydan to take a ride but he refused. You know Aydan, he won't do anything unless he wants to, no matter how much begging we do. We were lucky enough to see some moose and deer. The fall colors were out and gorgeous. Lots of red and orange. It was fun just to relax hang out with the family and play some tether ball. Needless to say we are not every good, we kind of looked like Napolean Dynamite.

4 comments:

Malmstroms said...

I LOVE tetherball. I had to stop watching Napoleon because I got envious of his tetherball skills. Sounds like you had a super fun trip!

Shirley said...

Annie your boys are just adorable...oh yeah so are you and Peter! Napoleon is the best! Thanks for your ear today I appreciate it!
Shirley

The Wiseman Life said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time...I am jealous you get to go up to a cabin all the time. That is pretty much amazing that Ayden went on the 4-wheeler....how did that happen:)
Sam looks so grown up in the pictures, I can't get over it.
So the comment about Ayden ordering a crabbie pattie....that is hilarious. I love that kid!
-the end

Erin said...

Looks like fun. Sam looks so much like Aydan now. And I love your Aydanism's. I actually copied you and Panda and did one for Ethan. I would love to let the boys play together at the park sometime. When?