Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The End

Tomorrow marks the end of 9 months of making a baby! Thankfully my doctor will be inducing me tomorrow, no more waiting! I am beyond excited. I am not one of those people that enjoy pregnancy in the least. But having a baby is well worth all the heartburn, nausea, LOTS of weight gain and the irritability. Thankfully I have a very sweet husband that has been so supportive and loving. Most of the time when I am feisty and a little scary (o.k a lot scary) he can just laugh it off and give me some perspective. He can always make me laugh. We can't wait to meet this new little boy, and are super excited to be adding another boy to our family. Below are some VERY rare pictures of me pregnant.

About 8 months pregnant.

Taken at 38 weeks.

5 comments:

Alex, Nicholas and Lukas' family said...

Congrats! The wait is (almost) over :) I have to say that even at your most pregnant you still look tiny. I don't see the so-called "a lot of weight gain" at all. Lucky :)
Best of luck!!!

Davis Valley Classic said...

Yay for tomorrow! I'm so excited for you! I have a gift for you, nothing fancy but a little something to say congrats. Once you are home and all settled, I will drop it by. I really appreciated the lasagna you made me when Grant was born. I wanted to do something for you as well when yours came along, but I am such a sucky cook. So I thought, well, I'll just get her a baby gift instead since that would be much more of a nice gesture than making you feel like you have to eat my nasty cooking! Haha! But if you need help watching the boys, or help cleaning or anything, I'm more than willing to help! 529-3403, don't hesitate to call! Good luck tomorrow, can't wait to meet baby boy!

cassy said...

Yay we're so excited! Is it weird that I have been counting the days down as if it were me having the baby? Lol! I guess cause I see you so much it feels that way! I'll be standing by, phone in hand, waiting for a picture of the new little guy!
Good luck!

Bowthorpe's said...

Yeah! Congrats Annie. Hope all goes well with labor and delivery. Keep us posted:)

gucci said...

which seems an failed attempt to hold back her fashion magic, Blake Lively looks stunning. Her blonde and red lips are simply explosive tempting, hey, this is what the queen of Gossip Girl should look like. Until this moment, there comes a severe colour, immediately phohibiting your queen from getting close to you. Right, I mean the pitchblack Chanel bag, tucked under her arms.
Chanel See Through Cassette Purse for Michael Jackson?