Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter Celebration

We had a pretty busy Easter weekend. We dyed eggs on Saturday night followed by a pizza dinner. Then Sunday we made an Easter breakfast for Peter's parents. (They were just returning home from being out of town) Then to continue the cousins from up north came for an Easter egg hunt and brunch. And finally my brother and his wife stopped by for dessert. We had a house full of people most of the day but it was lots of fun and the boys had a great time.

Aydan on the Easter egg hunt.

Aydan


Sam and part of his Easter basket.

Sam on the Easter egg hunt.


Aydan and Sam, Easter morning

Sam dying the eggs. He actually didn't drink the dye which was a shocker.

Aydan "dipping" the eggs.

Sammers

5 comments:

Malmstroms said...

Cute, cute pictures! It sounds like you had a fun Easter. I miss your cute family. Lets hang out. I cannot believe your next little man is coming so soon.

Davis Valley Classic said...

Love their little grins! Looks like a lot of fun!

Jones Family said...

I love Sam's eyes-closed smile! Looks like a blast...hey, only 17 days to go until another boy joins the fun!

Shirley said...

Um I think they are having fun!

gucci bags said...

Chanel XXL Reissue Bag
As for Chanel handbags, one of the looks very clearly begat the other. That is my opinion. I have been falling in love with this Chanel XXL Reissue Bag beyond remedy when I first ran into it. Yes, Chanel has once launched the Chanel Vinyl Bag and some any kinds. But if they aren't your cup of tea, you had better pay attention to the cboice of Rachel Zoe. Once Rachel Zoe had been spotted carrying a classic Chanel XXL Reissue Bag when she was going straight the road.Rachel Zoe herself is an icon and the Chanel XXL Reissue Bag is also an icon. Those two icons going together create something beyond description for me. I have to say it is really stunning. Now let us focus on this oversize Chanel 2.55 bag. The patent leather serves as the main material for the bag and I have all reasons to say that it must be heavy. So far, it has been the largest Chanel designer handbags that Chanel issued.