Saturday, April 17, 2010

Aquarium

Over Spring break I was able to take Aydan to the aquarium. It was suppose to be a family outing but of course Sam had to wake up at 6am that morning so there was no way that we would survive the outing. Sam REALLY loves his naps, as does his parents. It was a lot of fun to hang out with just Aydan. He is so funny and does not stop talking. I loved how he held my hand and I didn't even have to ask. We also met up with my brother, sister-in-law and some of their friends. It was a whole day excursion. The aquarium was super crowded but worth it. They have penguins!! They were so cute and playful. Aydan's favorite part was the eels, his new favorite animal. After the aquarium we grabbed some lunch and headed to the park. It was fun to let Aydan play with some friends and I got some adult conversation in. It was a great day and I truly enjoyed having a whole day with just me and my first baby.
Sweet Aydan


Aydan and the alligator


1 comment:

chanel said...

This trendy new toy is really makes people can not bear to part with it. Just like what Chanel handbags are known for, the elegant design and the fine craftsmanship, the Chanel See Through Cassette Purse also shows us incredible elegance and even fun. But unlike the Classic 2.55 or the classic Chanel Flap Bag, this piece just makes me wonder that is it really out of Chanel? I bring you an interesting picture here. I mean do you have any idea about the man holding the transparent tape?
Chanel Mademoiselle Bag in Matt Python