Thursday, August 7, 2008

Poor Baby




Aydan got his first "real" haircut on Monday. Aydan's Noni (Peter's mom) has been the only one that has cut his hair, but mom really wanted a nice haircut, so off we went to get a haircut. We went to a really cute place that had movies and airplanes and trucks that Aydan could sit in. Aydan was being so good, I think he was in shock, he was not moving a muscle. So when the lady said oops, I got his ear a little bit I was surprised. Poor Aydan didn't even cry. As you will see it is not just a little cut, the lady took a chunk from his ear. It bled for at least 10 minutes and Aydan said it hurt a little bit. Thankfully Aydan was nice enough to let the lady finish cutting his hair, so his haircut is super cute, but it cost us part of his ear. What a first haircut experience!

5 comments:

Jones Family said...

Ouch! I'm glad to see he still has a big smile!

Anonymous said...

Ouch!

The Robot Writes said...

Oh my heck! Jackie told me about that. I can't believe he didn't even cry. Kids are funny. His haircut looks really good though. A little better than a Nony cut :)

Malmstroms said...

I agree, Poor baby! I am amazed he didn't cry! If you change your mind and want a homemade haircut again, I usually only mess up on my own!! Thanks for running with me tonight, it was super fun!

Shirley said...

How SaD! What a brave little boy! Annie I miss you when are you coming back. I don't blame you being home I would not want to leave those adorable boys!