Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Two Months Old





On July 15th Samuel turned 2 months old. Time has gone by so fast, too fast. Aydan is still loving Sammy and having fun being a big brother. We are still adjusting to having a newborn, I miss my sleep! Sam had his 2 month appointment he weighs 11lbs 7oz(36%) and is 24 inches tall(80%). He is tall and skinny. Surprise, surprise! He had to get three shots and some vaccine orally. He gagged on the oral vaccine and made a big fuss. The shots were not too bad, he screamed when he first got the shots but as soon as I picked him up he stopped crying. It breaks my heart to see him so sad. He is smiling and laughing more than he cries which is a big step!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I love the first picture of him stretching! Shots are the worst! It breaks your heart every time.

Malmstroms said...

I love those cute pictures. I can't believe how little and cute he is. At our house we prefer to be HUGE, so it's hard to believe such small weight numbers!

The Robot Writes said...

I think Sam is looking even more like Aydan. Isn't it crazy how fast they grow? Tessa is almost 4 months, that's basically half of a pregnancy which is really an eternity. I'm sure happy I'm not prego right now.

Jones Family said...

can i just say- i adore his hair!ye