Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sam's Blessing





On Sunday July 13th we blessed Sam. Sam was able to wear the same blessing outfit as Aydan and Peter. It was very special to see him wearing something that all my boys have worn, it was a great tradition that we were able to pass on. Sam was great during the blessing, and even opened up his eyes at the end. He was so cute, when Peter showed everyone Sam you could hear people sigh and laugh. I sure do love my little Sam. We are very blessed to have another little boy and he is so dang cute! Also included is the picture of Aydan in the same blessing outfit. What does everybody think, do they look alike?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! They do look a lot alike! I think it's awesome they were able to wear the same blessing outfit as their daddy. So cute! Mine was pink and it was made by Aunt Mae. I thought that was pretty funny that it was pink.

Shirley said...

Annie that is so neat they got to all share that blessing outfit. When we baptized Kimberlee she wore my blessing dress! What a great thing to have and pass down. Your boys are so cute! Hope all is well!
Shirley

The Robot Writes said...

I can't believe how scrawny Samuel is. He looks a lot smaller than Aydan when he was blessed. They sure do look a lot alike.