Sunday, August 24, 2008

Chicken Fun

The meanest chicken at the fair. He could reach his head out of the cage and grab anything around including fingers, clothes and Tyler!
This weekend we went to the Box Elder County Fair with my cousins from Deweyville. In case you were wondering Deweyville is between Brigham City and Tremonton. Apparently it is tradition to visit the chickens at the fair, find the meanest chicken and try to get it to bite you. What can I say its tradition. Most of us tried it and most of us came out unscathed, except for poor Tyler. The chicken practically took his finger off! His finger only bled a little bit, we didn't even need to visit the first aid tent. Tyler was a good sport, although I don't think we will be able to convince him to do it again.
Cuddling pigs, how cute!
These fine looking people are my cousins. The brave ones, or should I say stupid ones that conquered the Zipper!
The Zipper! So scary, what was I thinking.
Tara as the Zipper was starting. We both were scared, but laughed and screamed the whole ride. Needless to say, I got sick after the ride.


Aydan enjoying the animals. He tried to touch almost every animal. Except the chickens!
Aydan rode the train three times, and would have rode it more if we didn't run out of tickets.
Sam slept almost the whole time. Isn't his feet so cute!






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I HATE the zipper! My brother, Jared, took me on it one time at the West Fest and he laughed hysterically the entire time. Not only was I freaked out by the ride, but also by his laughter. Cute pictures of your boys! :)

Malmstroms said...

Sounds like tons of fun! I never knew Deweyville was so cool, I've always ride right by, next time we'll have to stop!

The Robot Writes said...

I can't believe you made poor Tyler stick his finger in there. Anything for a good laugh, right!

The Wiseman Life said...

Tyler, Tyler....oh wow that is funeeeeeeee.
I am really sad I missed out on that. My Mr. Kris wouldn't go of course! Looks like it was a good time!